Thursday, December 17, 2009

Poker Table


I guess I will simply post random pictures of the projects that I have done in the past. I will give a little background on them along with the picture. This first project is one of my favorites. As some of you may know, I converted a former two car attached garage here at home into a pretty darned nice bar room a number of years ago. One of the things that I wanted to include in the room was a nice poker table. I saw a nice design on one of the woodworking forums that I frequent and sort of used that style as a base starting point to the design I wanted. The picture alongside is the result. This project took about six weeks to complete if I remember correctly. It required six or seven different jigs to complete. I ordered the same red felt that covered the poll table in the bar room for the poker table so that they matched. There are "wells' at each station around the table for cans of beverages to sit in and "pits" at each station for either change or poker chips.




No comments:

Post a Comment