Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Dart Board cabinet




Those of you who may have seen the YouTube video tour of my property and bar room may have noticed this dart board cabinet. I quickly highlighted it in the video tour of the bar room. In case you missed the video tour - you can see it here:
This cabinet was one of the last things that I built for the room. I wanted convenient dart storage and accomplished that with in-door storage that holds them firmly and they are always there ready for playing when you open the doors. I finished the red oak and walnut cabinet with high gloss Waterlox because I had used that for the rest of the rooms vast amount of wood and wanted it to blend in with the rest of the room and it does quite well. I added a small strip light in the top of the cabinet to assist in illuminating the dart board itself. All in all, a very nice project that was fairly simple to make.

No comments:

Post a Comment